Sunday, August 17, 2008

Berlin

Back in Chamäleon theater in Berlin. Performing in a varieté show called "My life".
It´s a show mixing circus, dance and music directed by Randy Glynn. Choreaography by Shannon Cooney.

Anyway. I´m in Germany again and waiting for my first pay check. It´s not like that´s the only motivation to do the show. Berlin is a great city with possibilities to do pretty much whatever you want so it´s hard to get bored here. Allthough I only have one act in the whole show so there is a lot of waiting around during the performances. I´ll get over it. Right now I´m using the extra time to get back into stretching.

Photos from Berlin will be posted within a few days. Check the show at: www.chamaeleonberlin.de

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home