Monday, October 27, 2008

After the fest

Well, yours truly is spending more and more time in front of the computer. Grant applications, phonecalls to Neatherlands, fooling around in Facebook...getting to sofa to watch Dr.Phil (not that I was addicted, but to have a break from my terrible duties) adn off again. It was abig mistake of my dad to buy me the digibox.

And trying, trying hard to get out every now and then to do some sports. And have a few beers once and a while. Maybe a bit less of that nowadays.

So, I got the first contacts (still a secret) of 2 performers that will be present in January. I´ll contact them soon. Also, I helped Kitte out for 2 magnificient acts (=read bands) for our Club evening on festival weekend. I just have my fingers crossed that everything will go well with their scedules.

And then, of course...seek Circus Ruska in YouTube, babe, You Tube!
Festival countdown has started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home